Friday, November 6, 2009

Apologies Dear Reader

Sorry to be neglectful of this dear little blog.
I have just been having so much fun with a new project,
Please, check it out. Hope you enjoy.

But alas, don't worry. I am still an avid poetry lover.
What am I reading these days? Well, in a class I'm taking I've been examining the works of Elizabeth Bishop, Adrienne Rich, Wallace Stevens, and William Carlos Williams.
But, these last couple nights, I've been feeling a little blue and I can't help but turn to old favorites, particularly Edna St. Vincent Millay and Richard Brautigan.

Who are your particular favorites? And what are you reading these days?

Forgive me, its a quarter to two in the morning, but I promise to share poetry soon. Tomorrow? Its a deal.


1 comment:

Jet said...

Hi Val,have a nice day ^^!
Welcome to my website : http://9wallpapers.blogspot.com/ . This
is a website where have a lot of beautiful wallpapers .Especially ,
all free !!!!